Mike, Megan and Luke!

Sunday, September 14, 2008

What we have been waiting for...


Our 20 week ultrasound! And it's definitely a boy! And a very cute boy. It was such a great day. Mike and I both had to leave school a little bit early for the appointment. We got there and the ultrasound tech had to do lots of measurements. Our boy was so active. It took her a lot longer than usual to get his heartbeat because everytime she would get it, he would move. I didn't mind, it meant I could watch him longer. Then, Mike got to come in. She announced that he was definitely a boy (I mean look at the picture below!) and we got some other good pictures too. He was so cute and was moving around so much. (Click on pics if you want to see them bigger)



Look at that strong backbone!


Can't wait to meet this little one that has suddenly made me not fit into any of my old pants! Oh well, he is totally worth it!

3 comments:

Izzy Bizzy Busy Bee said...

Oh I love him!!

Mrs. Lindsay Stark said...

Awww thanks for sharing these pictures! How exciting that a little man is growing inside you!! You're going to be such amazing parents! Let's see some Megan-belly-pregnancy pictures! I bet you're a beautiful mom-to-be!

Alix Allocco said...

such a cut little man...can't wait to meet him!! :)