Mike, Megan and Luke!

Thursday, July 31, 2008

New Jersey!


Mike and I at Yankee stadium, below is my man, Derek Jeter!

My husband will find a track anywhere! Here we are at
Monmouth Racetrack in NJ

Legends- on the porch


Dinner in Little Italy



View of NYC from the top of the Empire State Building.



Dad and I on top of the Empire State Building



Mike Dad and I

I know... lots of pictures! But we went everywhere in NJ this year. We figured it was the last time we could freely travel without a little one! The trip was filled with lots of good homecooked Italian food, lots of visiting with family and lots of little day trips. It was so much fun! Highlights were: visiting the old Yankee Stadium for the last time, our trip to the shore, our trip to NYC, our trip to the Racetrack, sitting on the porch visiting with our family...and of course grandma's cooking.

1 comment:

Alix Allocco said...

LOVE THE PICTURES! It looks like a great trip, Mike and I will have to go with you guys next year.
a