Mike, Megan and Luke!

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Our baby!!!



We finally had our first doctor's appointment yesterday. It's amazing how long they wait to see you. It was such a good experience. We LOVE our doctor and it was so awesome seeing our baby. He/she (we think he) was so small but actually looked like a baby. Its little arms and legs were moving. Especially its legs! He dances like his daddy! Here is the picture from the ultra sound. It is kind of hard to make out, and looks a little like a teddy bear. But I can't help but stare at it every 10 minutes.


4 comments:

Alix Allocco said...

The first doctors appointment was my favorite appointmnet. Thats when pregnancy became real to me. I'm glad it was good for your too.
How exciting!!!
a

Greg & Julie Adamek said...

Congrats again! This is so exciting!!!1

Izzy Bizzy Busy Bee said...

I love this baby.

Sophia Rosenberg said...

Something is inside you! Thats so weird! Can't wait to meet the little person. XOXO