Mike, Megan and Luke!

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Train of Lights

Every year we go on the Sunol Train of Lights. When you first see the train, it's a little bit cheesy looking. It has blinking lights, colored lights and white lights covering pretty much the whole train. But of course the kids (Jack, Ryan and Drew and last year Payton and Olivia) think its absolutely amazing. Next year Luke will be able to experience it too! Santa Claus ( who by the way was a little creepy) and Mrs. Claus make an appearance and give the kids a cookie. Carolers walk around and everyone sings Christmas carols. It actually really does a good job of getting me in the Christmas spirit. The kids (and me) enjoy hot chocolate and marshmallows while the adults enjoy Bailey's and Cream and red wine. Can't wait till next year when I can partake in that! The only downsides of the train ride is it is freezing cold and when the train drives back toward Pleasanton my seat all the sudden becomes backwards and I get a bit car sick. Wish we had more pictures, but my camera is dead and for some reason I refuse to charge it. Our cousin Matty sent us this one. I'll try and get some of everyone else too!

No comments: