Mike, Megan and Luke!

Monday, February 2, 2009

5 days left!

Still no baby! I don’t know why I am being so impatient when really we have 5 more days until his due date. It’s just that we are so excited to see him and I am getting huge! We went to the doctor today, she said I am still 1cm dilated and the heads “a little bit” lower. She also spent some time trying to measure our baby from the outside and she said “Well he feels like a little baby…” I asked “How much do you think he weighs?” She said “My best guess would probably be around 7lbs 14 oz.” I was shocked! I said that that does not sound little! She said she mostly delivers 9lb babies so it felt little to her. Seeing that I was born 7lbs 6 oz and Mike was around the same I always just figured that’s how big Luke would be. But if we continue down this road of not having baby yet, I may just have one of those 9 pounders…ouch! She did tell us a few things we can do to move this in the right direction a little quicker. We already tried one…eating the Skipolinis Prego Pizza. This is pretty much just a pizza with every topping imaginable on it.

Here's the pizza, full of meat and veggies and GREASE!!



Mostly our Skipolini's outing was an excuse to hang out with these girls and their boys. I <3 them! Notice Luke already trying to sit on TJ's lap.



Well, still no baby after eating it. But it was successful in making me feel a little nauseous, all that grease. Well, off to one of Mike’s games. Maybe it will be a close one and the adrenaline will get it going!! (Its my mom’s bday tomorrow, I know a grandson would be the best present…come on Lukie!!)
PS Two weeks from now when I still haven’t had the baby, I will be laughing at this post








No comments: