Mike, Megan and Luke!

Monday, January 26, 2009

A Baptism... and maybe a birth coming soon!?

Mike and I are so honored to be Ayla May Allocco's Godparents. It was such a wonderful day. Ayla was so good during the ceremony and she looked ADORABLE, as usual. Alix and Mike had us all over after the ceremony and put out a wonderful spread. Even my grandparents from New Jersey were able to come out for the event. Here are some pictures to document the day.

Ayla's Baptism cake...mmmm

The parents, godparents, and great grandparents with Ayla

Parents, godparents, Ayla and the priest. He was awesome!

I love this picture, as soon as the baptismal candle was lit, Ayla couldn't keep her eyes off it, good thing she is not old enough to blow it out.

Ayla and Grandpa!

Ayla and Grandma!

And now for the second half of this blogs title...I am officially due in 12 days! I kind of want to go earlier but at the same time don't want to go through labor. However last night at around 3am I came to the realization that there is a human being inside me and there is no possible way that he can stay in there forever and some how, some way he is coming out very soon! Scary! I went to the doctor today, of course she couldn't tell me when this is all going to happen but she did say that I am 1 cm. dialated which is good because she said lots of first time moms don't even start dialating until after the due date. Mike took a picture of me for my "pregnancy album" for 9 mos. Thought those of you who don't see me a lot (mainly NJ people) might find it interesting to see how huge I am!

(Yes I know it's the middle of January, but this is the only dressy dress I have that fits! Thanks Kimmy!)

1 comment:

Mrs. Lindsay Stark said...

I love that dress! And I can't get over how big your belly is!!! Soon this blog will have pictures of Luke, outside the belly! Yaaaay!