Mike, Megan and Luke!

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Baby Shower


Last Sunday Alix, my mom, Julie and TJ hosted a baby shower for me. It was so much fun! We had lots of good appetizers, amazing cupcakes, great friends and family! I can’t believe in about two months little Luke will be here. His nursery is almost ready and everyone that came to the shower were so generous! He already has so much. Thanks to everyone that came and were a part of the shower, it’s something I will never forget! Most of all, thanks to Alix, Mom, Julie and TJ for working so hard to make it such a great day. Here are some pics from the shower.


It seems like just yesterday we were having a shower for Alix for this little one. Now she is sitting up in her Bumbo chair. I love her!


The girls made a crossword puzzle about babies, Luke and us. Whoever completed it the fastest was the winner. Ashley won!
Mmmmm these are the cupcakes Alix got. So yummy!!!

Opening presents!

Me and Luke! (this is becoming our signature pose: see my last two blogs)

No comments: