Mike, Megan and Luke!

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Warrior Game


Last night Mike, me and some friends went to the Warrior Game. They played the Chicago Bulls and lost. Oh well, we had fun. We sat in the Oracle box (a dad on Mike’s team works for Oracle). When we walked in we saw that we had a great view of the game. We were straight up from the Vistor’s bench. The box was also stocked full of food: caesar salad, chicken and pesto pitas, steak sandwiches, sausage and peppers, popcorn, chips etc etc. A pregnant girls dream!Not to mention a fridge full of bud lights, wine, sodas and water bottles. Her husbands dream! As Mike said this morning on the phone “It was great, I enjoyed some bud lights and Meg had some ice cold waters.” Oh well, I am getting used to being the designated driver. And I wake up each morning feeling chipper (yes I said it) and ready for our walk. They also had a dessert cart which I really had to use self restraint to keep myself from. Mmmm there was so much good stuff on that thing (check out someone's chocolate cake in the first picture). Everyone was taking shots of Bailey’s from shot glasses made out of chocolate. There is really no better way to watch a game. Now I am spoiled, I told Mike that from now on that’s the only way I will go to a NBA game. Another plus to the game is that Kim got to come! She and the girls are in town until Monday. Here are some more pics from the game.
PS I’ll be blogging again soon I’m sure because…I have the next 9 days off!!! Yeah, Thanksgiving Break for a teacher! Mike said tomorrow we are taking a trip somewhere (a babymoon?) but he won’t tell me where. I am begging him to tell me but I really do like being surprised.
Mike, Ed and Pat


Mike and Kim



1 comment:

Izzy Bizzy Busy Bee said...

I've never seen this :-0 I like your outfit!