Mike, Megan and Luke!

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Baby Shower and Week with Ayla





My sister's in law, Kim and Veronica, and cousin Laurie threw me my second baby shower last Saturday. It was so much fun. Luke got tons of new cute clothes, toys, books and more! People are WAY to generous when it comes to babies! Here are some pics from the festivities...

Mom and me
Baby Luke's cake! (mmm...I love cake right now!)

The little ones helped me open presents, which was actually really nice because it's getting hard for me to bend over.

Kim and Payton. (how cute is she!?)


The first few days of this week I watched Ayla for Mike and Alix. It was so fun. Everyone told me that this would be a chance to see what it would be like to have my own, great practice! It really was. Of course I had a little help, Julie and TJ helped me the first day, and Julie and Isabella came by the day after. The third day I did it on my own! Isabella loved playing with the baby. We even had a mini photo shoot with them. This is the only one we got with Ayla looking at camera.

Two of the cutest girls on the planet!
I thought we might get bored because really I thought babies just sleep, eat and cry. Who knew how much fun a 6 month old could be!? We walked Rancho, tried rice cereal (well, Julie did and Ayla did not like it), watched a baby DVD, played in the exersaucer, layed on the bed and she grabbed my face, played pigs in space, basically had a great time...can't wait for mine to be here!!!

No comments: