Mike, Megan and Luke!

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy!

I haven’t blogged in a really long time, Julie brought this to my attention. I guess I have just been busy. Here is a list of just some of the things I have been up to:

1. Preparing my students/classroom/sub for being out for a couple months
2. Teaching!
3. Weekly doctor visits
4. Basketball season- going to all of Mike’s DV games and trying to hit some DLS games.
5. Walking everyday (at least I try)
6. Making dinner almost every night because Mike is on a strict diet, while I just keep getting bigger and bigger.
7. Keeping up the house
8. Getting ready for baby!!!

There has been more, but I think those are some good excuses, right!? I can't believe someday soon I am going to have to be doing all of that in addition to taking care of Luke, is that even possible? I should ask my mom or Julie or Alix. They've got experience! Although, even with those 8 things, somehow I still have time to watch the tivo’d “View” almost every night, plus The Bachelor, 90210, and occasionally a Friends rerun (priorities right!?)

I wanted to share some pics too and the only thing I could think of to share about is Baby Luke’s room! I love how it turned out. It’s so cozy and cute. My two favorite compliments so far are from my mom and Mike. My mom said, “It’s just such a happy room!” Mike said, “Hey, this place could be in a catalog!” I am sure Mike was exaggerating a bit, but oh well, I’ll pretend it’s true :)

Notice the stripes on top of the wall, my mom and I did that ourselves! Very custom huh? :)


I put this pic up so you can see the rug, one of my favorite parts of the room.


This is Luke's bedding. It's little orange, white and brown monkeys on a blue background. They say "Monkey See Monkey Do" on them, so cute!

Another view with curtains and rocking chair.

I can’t believe the baby is going to be here in 2 weeks. (or maybe sooner!) I cannot wait to meet this little one who has been keeping me up all night. I guess he’ll be doing that when he gets here too. I have dreams about him almost every night. Last night, I had a dream he was in his carrier in a stroller, and I was wheeling him around the Stoneridge Mall. But there was a blanket over his carrier so I couldn’t see him. It’s so strange, I have no idea what he is going to look like but I can’t wait find out!!




2 comments:

Izzy Bizzy Busy Bee said...

I heart this blog and the tiny little stuffed guys in his crib. Hurry Luke!!!

Mrs. Lindsay Stark said...

Love it!! Excellent blog update! The room is great. Good job!