Mike, Megan and Luke!

Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year's Eve 2009!!!

Well, 2009 is going to be a life changing year. We are going to be parents!!! Where better to celebrate the monumental occasion than HQ (headquarters ie. my brother's house). It's definitely interesting being completely sober on New Years, but I have to say it was still fun hanging out with everybody and really nice to feel great on New Year's day!! I didn't take as many pics as I wanted to but here are just a few to capture the essence of the evening

First off, the red personalized keg cups. My brother and Alix filled the keg with everyone's favorite:Bud Light. The kegs cups had a place on it where you can scratch on your name. This was my hubby's. He brought it home with us for some reason and I took the picture when we got home. The tally marks are for each time he had to refill his cup, he wanted to keep count. It say 7 1/2. I added the I heart above the Hansen..

Random pics from the night







3 comments:

Mrs. Lindsay Stark said...

Happy New Year! you look beautiful!

Izzy Bizzy Busy Bee said...

I love you and your baby and your dress, but I need more pictures from the night. Por favor :-)

Amy and Chad said...

It was great to see you on New Years Eve! How are you feeling? Are you still working? It is so wonderful that Luke will be here in no time!